Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Self-publishing

I finally finished searching photos for my children's poem and putting them all into a Power Point presentation.  Hopefully I attributed all the photographers properly!  I only had to buy one photograph's rights (for $1.40--not bad at all!).  In fact, if I registered on that site, I could submit some of my photos and put them up for sale.  Maybe I should check into that.

I also haven't heard from one of the other photographers about one of the best photos.  I may have to cut that one if I don't hear from him/her soon.

Anyway, now I'm going to research self-publishing that poem with the photographs.  Should be interesting.  If anyone has any publisher recommendations, please let me know.

I figure that a children's book would be an easier sell than my murder mysteries.  And, although I have successfully written about 20 short stories (some of them still unpublished), do people really buy short story collections from unknown authors anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment